Welcome to Treaaron, St Merryn, Cornwall
Self Catering in St Merryn, North Cornwall
Treaaron is a 4 bedroom Holiday Home ideal for Self Catering situated in St Merryn, Cornwall.
It is within 2 miles of 7 beaches and 3 miles from Padstow. Recently redecorated, Treaaron is available for holiday letting all year round. With all new furniture and new double glazed windows, the property is ready to build your Cornish holiday memories. The property can cater for 4 to 8 people and is ideal for a large family, two small families, or two or three generations of the same family.
At the quiet end of St Merryn, Treaaron House is convenient for a range of activities whether you want sand,sun or surfing as well as walking, golf, the South West Coastal Path, the Camel trail and the Eden Project.
A regular bus service runs from the village of St Merryn to Harlyn,Watergate, and Porthcothan Bays on its way to Newquay or Padstow. Alternatively, 7 bays are within 5 minutes drive of the property and Padstow, where there are numerous eateries, the Rick Stein Cooking School and Restaurant, is only a 10 minute drive.
Services-Self Catering Holiday Cottage
- Central heating and all hot water and electricity
- Parking for four or five cars
- Cot and 2 High Chairs available
- 32 inch Flatscreen Smart TV with freeview and DVD player
- 32 inch flatscreen TV in larger sitting room
- Portable CD/ Radio with iphone charging point
- iphone charger and speakers in Twin Bedroom
- DAB / FM Radio with iphone (3-4) charging adapter in master bedroom
- iphone charger (5 onwards) and speaker in Small Living Room
- DAB / FM / Bluetooth Radio in Kitchen
- Bluetooth speaker in Front Living Room
- Electric Farmhouse Range including two ovens
- Washer / tumble dryer
- Fridge/freezer x 2
- Patio and garden with furniture
- BBQ- Weber
- Free WIFI / internet wireless connectivity
- Use of Telephone Landline (chargeable)
Please call 01494 680 274 to make a booking or Use Our Online Enquiry Form >
Treaaron Holiday Cottage Details
A self catering holiday home with accommodation for between 4 and 8 people
With a family friendly garden backing onto open countryside, Treaaron is on 2 floors. The Ground floor contains a Separate Lounge with Open Fire Place and French windows leading into the garden, with views to the coast, a second larger Sitting Room, 1 Kingsize Bedroom, entrance hall, and shower / toilet room. The Kitchen has a Dining area, with a utility area, leading to the back door, which houses the washer /dryer and a second fridge with freezer.
On the First floor there are 3 bedrooms – 1 kingsize, 1 twin, 1 single and a large bathroom with separate shower. All the bedrooms have views to the coast (only 2 miles) or to open countryside.